Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Ziti is...cylinder-ish and short...and spaghetti is...long and...ya..."

[7-23-09]

Mood: Impatient
Music: Hope it Gives You Hell - All-American Rejects <3

So today I was on Gaia, which is not working for me right now, and I was in the freebie section of the forums, and I did my first commission! I feel very proud about it. It would be better if I had a tablet and color...and better drawing skills! But... here it is --> Clicky
Tell me what you think in a comment. Here are some others that I did yesterday and the day before --> Clicky & clicky & clicky (:
The first one is for my friend Hannah. The second is for my friend MeaMea. And the third is my other friend Hannah and Me. (:
I had pizza today, although I would have desperately preferred Chinese (damn Erin).
I think I am going to go down to Paige's for a while, or just fuck around and do stuff.... 
No ones talking to me on Gaia (no ones ON Gaia...probably cuz the sites messed up).
So I might just be on Facebook or whatever.

Bye~!

Thanks for tuning in! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment