Monday, February 8, 2010

Umm D:

Just got back from school a little over a half hour ago.
School...
Lemme tell you, school sucks. No no, ok. School, like the concept doesnt suck. But like, the classes that you take suck.
First, when am I ever gonna have to know what the geometric proof of an equation is?
I mean, come one! I haaaate geomotry. Dx
Thats really the only class this semester that I hate, though.
Maybe its cuz I suck at math?
Whatever, I dont care.
I'll just take it anyways. Not like I have a choice.
Teenagers have no choice.

All of my other classes are pretty amazing.
I have Chorus II, Biology, and Creative Writing. (:
My teachers are amazinggg! (:

Anyways, I have an orthodontists appointment tomorrow...
Which is cool cuz I like the orthodontist. (:
I hate every other medical profession except for orthodontists.
And maybe those people who determine allergies and stuff.
Oh! And Lost comes on tomorrow! (:
Im very excited about that.

Alright so Ima go now. (:

~Kie

No comments:

Post a Comment